Luxurious Washington DC Getaway
Terms & Conditions
What you Receive: Four(4) Ovation Rewards certificates each redeemable at Fairmont Washington DC, Georgetown for a one (1) night stay for two (2) in a 1 bedroom suite including breakfast. Taxes, gratuities and resort fees are included.
Dates of Travel: Anytime. Ovation Rewards certificates never expire.
Max. Quantity per Purchase: One (1).
Welcome to a city that is perpetually changing, yet timeless in its grandeur and elegance. And nowhere in the nation’s capital reflects this duality quite like Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown. Located in the fashionable West End and adjacent to the historic Georgetown, Fairmont welcomes guests in capital style. The finest meeting space, luxurious accommodations, dining options and personal service will draw you back to our four-diamond property time and time again.
Ovation Rewards certificates never expire, and each entitles recipients to:
- One (1) night for two (2) in specified room category. Last room availability for the specified room category.
- Breakfast for two (2) each morning (alcohol not included)
- Gratuities, taxes and resort fees (where applicable).
For further details, please refer to the "Redemption" and "Terms & Conditions" tabs.
To book your Fairmont Washington DC, Georgetown stay, please call the Ovation Rewards reservation line at +1-888-742-7488. You must provide each certificate number to the agent when booking your stay.
Original certificates must be surrendered to the resort at time of check-in.
For more information about Ovation Rewards certificates please visit “http://www.ovationrewards.com”
For further details, please refer to the "Description" and "Terms & Conditions" tabs.
2. Hotel collection designations, room categories offered and participation are subject to change without notice.
3. Additional charges apply for reservations requiring collection and/or room category upgrades.
4. Not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
5. Each certificate is valid for a one night stay for two in indicated collection and room category, including applicable room taxes, plus resort levies and fees where applicable, full breakfast for two in the hotel’s all day dining restaurant (excludes buffets and alcohol), and related taxes and gratuities.
6. Certificate inclusions do not qualify for earning ALL (Accor Live Limitless) points.
7. Does not include incidentals such as, dining, shuttle service, valet parking, activities, service charges, other taxes nor other expenses.
8. Cannot be used for group programs or catering functions. May not be valid where restricted by law.
9. Non-commissionable, not redeemable for cash and are void if sold for cash or other consideration.
10. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with receipt or use of this certificate is the recipient’s responsibility.
11. Minimum and maximum length-of-stay requirements may apply. Cancellation per hotels’ policy for dates of stay.
12. Reservations are based on last room availability in the room category indicated at participating hotels (some exceptions may apply). Some restrictions may apply to special event dates.
13. Guest must provide the certificate number (located on front, bottom left corner) when booking. Hotel policy further requires that the guest guarantee reservations with a credit card for incidentals.
14. Guest(s) must present and surrender original certificate(s) upon check-in.
Welcome to Daily Getaways!
Every weekday beginning October 7, 2021, America’s top travel brands are offering incredible savings on exclusive offers. From loyalty points and Vegas getaways to rental car and theme park admission discounts, there is something for everyone but act fast, quantities are limited.