What you Receive: 42% savings on two nights via 40,000 points deposited into your Hyatt Gold Passport® account. Dates of Travel: Anytime Max. Quantity per Purchase: 1. No more than 1 set of points purchased through this offer are allowed per membership number. A maximum of 4 sets of points is allowed per membership number across all Hyatt offers.
Enjoy 2 nights at any participating Hyatt Category 5 top tier hotels worldwide. Brands include our Park®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt® and Hyatt Regency®.
You must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member to take advantage of this offer, so be sure to join now at goldpassport.com
if you are not already a member. View a list of Category 5 hotels.
For further details, please refer to the "Redemption" and "Terms & Conditions" tabs.
Within ten business days of purchase, 40,000 Hyatt Gold Passport®
bonus points will be deposited into the Hyatt Gold Passport account provided at the time of purchase. You can then redeem these points for a future stay.
You must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member to take advantage of this offer, so be sure to join now at goldpassport.com if you are not already a member.
To redeem points, you must make award reservations in advance via goldpassport.com, or by calling your nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center at 1-888-591-1234.
For more details, please refer to the “Terms and Conditions” tab.
- All sales are final and no refunds or substitutions will be provided after the transaction is complete.
- Items purchased cannot be brokered, bartered, sold or altered in any way. Such offers will be voided, confiscated and/or canceled.
- You must provide first and last name and Hyatt Gold Passport membership number to receive bonus points associated with package.
- To join Hyatt Gold Passport, visit goldpassport.com.
- Package includes 40,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points that may be redeemed at participating Hyatt Gold Passport Category 5 hotels.
- Hyatt Gold Passport free night awards apply to standard available rooms only as defined by each hotel and are not subject to blackout dates.
- Hyatt Gold Passport free night awards cannot be redeemed for packages.
- In order to redeem Hyatt Gold Passport points for free night awards, members must make award reservations in advance via goldpassport.com or by calling their nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center.
- Hyatt Gold Passport award reservations are subject to the reservation requirements of the individual hotel, such as length of stay, special packages and meal plans.
- Hyatt Gold Passport award reservations are subject to the cancellation policy of the individual property at which the member is redeeming an award.
- If the member does not follow proper hotel cancellation policy or if the member does not check into the hotel, the member will be billed for one night’s room and applicable tax at the Hyatt Daily Rate.
- Please allow up to ten business days after purchase is completed for Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points to be credited to your account.
- Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply.
- Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
- The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation.
© 2015 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.