Terms & Conditions
Note: The 2017 promotion has ended. For 2017 inquiries, please email us at email@example.com
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the "Agreement") FOR DAILY GETAWAYS (the "Program")
BY ACCESSING THE SITE LOCATED AT WWW.DAILYGETAWAYS.COM (THE "PROGRAM WEBSITE") AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT WITH U.S. TRAVEL ASSOCIATION ("UST", "WE", "US" OR "OUR") AND AGREE TO BE BOUND, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED TO ONLY THOSE PARTICIPANTS (as defined below) WHO AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Eligibility - The Program is available to all legal U.S. and Canadian residents (excluding residents of Quebec) who are above 18 years of age or have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of participation in the Program, except as exempted below ("Participant" or “you”). To be eligible to participate in the Program, Participants must comply with this Agreement and with any additional terms and conditions applicable to participation in the Program and/or or Merchant Offers (as defined below).
Program Overview - The Program Website will feature offers of travel packages, travel products, coupons, points and other components available for purchase (the "Merchant Offers") provided by various travel industry merchants (each, a "Merchant") which will be available at designated times during the Program and are further described in Sections 4 and 5 below.
Between May 6, 2019 and June 7, 2019, Merchant Offers will be made available for purchase by Participants each weekday Monday-Friday beginning at 1PM Eastern Time ("ET"). You will have an opportunity to purchase the Merchant Offers when the offers go on-sale by clicking the "BUY NOW" button on the Program Website while Merchant Offer supplies last. Payment must be made immediately using a credit or debit card. Merchant Offers will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Inventory is limited. Once a Merchant Offer is no longer available for purchase, a "Sold Out" banner will appear. If a Merchant Offer does not sell out on the day it goes on-sale, it will be available for purchase while supplies last (including weekend days of Saturday and Sunday). Merchant Offers are subject to change, and sales may be terminated at any time at the sole discretion of UST.
By completing your transaction, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Program and the terms and conditions associated with each individual offer. For all offers, you agree that:
- All sales are final and non-transferable and all items are sold as-is. No refunds will be awarded to any offer sold in the Program.
- Items purchased cannot be brokered, bartered, sold or altered in any way. Such offers will be voided, confiscated and/or canceled.
- UST Merchant Offers are offered exclusively to private users for personal, family or household purposes and not to commercial or semi-commercial retailers or for use by any person for commercial purposes whatsoever.
You acknowledge and agree that all Merchant Offers are being sold directly to you by UST and the Merchant offering the Merchant Offers. You also acknowledge and agree that any financial transaction made by You in connection with the Program is between you and UST, and any transaction relating to fulfillment of the purchased product or service is between you and the Merchant. You are solely responsible for any fees and charges that may be charged by UST and the Merchant.
Any certificates, tickets or other materials purchased by you in connection with the Merchant Offers shall be provided to you directly by the Merchant. If any Participant concerns or questions arise in connection with a Merchant Offer or purchase, the Participant should contact the Merchant directly, except as otherwise provided. If your question or concern is not fully resolved, please contact Program Customer Service by visiting http://dailygetaways.ustravel.org/customerservice.aspx.
Additional Terms and Disclaimers Applicable to All Merchant Offers
- Merchant Offers will be selected by UST in its sole discretion and are subject to change, and sales may be terminated at any time. Merchant Offers are non-transferable. You are solely responsible for applicable taxes, including but not limited to sales tax, luxury tax, titling and licensing of vehicles, associated with the Merchant Offers unless otherwise noted.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that You are eligible to use Merchant Offers prior to purchase.
- UST does not make any warranty on the Merchant Offers, either express or implied, and is not responsible for fulfillment of any applicable warranties or representations made by the Merchant.
Availability - The Program is available only at the Program Website and cannot be accessed by any other means. UST reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Program in whole or in part, or suspend or cancel any transaction, or Merchant Offer if any suspected or actual fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program, as determined by UST in its sole discretion. In the event the Program is modified, suspended or terminated, UST will provide notice thereof on the Program Website.
Fees - UST does not charge any fees for participation in the Program aside from the purchase price of the Merchant Offer.
Modification of Program and Terms - UST may change or modify this Agreement, including Program features, from time to time by posting such change or modification on the Program Website. If you continue to participate in the Program following the effective date of such modification or change, you agree to such change and its applicability to you.
Unauthorized Access or Usage; Fraud Investigations; Violations.
- We have the right to temporarily or permanently interrupt, restrict or terminate your participation in the Program or your access to the Program without cause and without notice to you. You agree to immediately notify us if you suspect fraudulent or abusive activity in connection with the Program. If you so notify us or we otherwise suspect fraudulent or abusive activity, you agree to cooperate with us in any fraud investigation and to use any fraud prevention measures we prescribe. Your failure to cooperate or to use such measures will result in your liability for all fraudulent usage or abusive activity associated with your computer or other equipment you use to access the Program Website.
- UST reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with any aspect of the Program or the Program Website or any other current or prior program made available by UST (e.g. by attempting to disrupt the availability of Program or manipulate the results of a Merchant Offer through multiple, simultaneous browser connections, creation of multiple accounts by same individuals, etc.). UST also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that it believes may tamper with the Program or the Program Website or that it believes to be acting in any manner deemed by UST in its sole discretion to be improper or disruptive or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM AND/OR A SALE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, UST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- You agree that if UST, in good faith and in its sole discretion, determines that You have breached these Terms & Conditions, subject to applicable laws (which may include Quebec) UST may withhold, cancel, or otherwise retain any and all of Your pending deliveries and/or refunds for Merchant Offers.
- UST, its agencies, sponsors and participating Merchants, and its service providers engaged to facilitate or administer the Program ("Service Providers"), and any internet service providers ("ISPs"), are not liable for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) any transmission delays, interruptions, omissions, deletions, defects, delays or failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, system malfunctions, performance degradation, service interruptions, or disconnections or disruption in phone lines, network hardware or software or Internet connectivity; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the purchase process or the Program; (4) computer, mechanical, technical, printing, typographical, technical or non-technical, or human or other errors or omissions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Program or the processing of the purchase requests or transactions; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Program or receipt or use or misuse of any product or offer, including, but not limited to the, Merchant Offers, or in connection with any products or services obtained in connection with the Program. You acknowledge that UST, agencies, sponsors, participating merchants, and Service Providers, and ISPs, shall not be liable to you if the Program is unavailable, interrupted or suspended for any reason. If the Program is not available, interrupted or suspended, you agree that your sole remedy shall be to terminate your participation in the Program.
- UST AND ITS SPONSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR DAMAGE TO A PARTICIPANT’S COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE BY ACCESSING THE PROGRAM WEBSITE, PROMOTION OFFERS, MERCHANT OFFERS, TRANSACTIONS, FEATURED PRODUCTS, AND GOODS AND SERVICES ADVERTISED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY PROMOTION OFFERS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM WEBSITE, AND USE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR MERCHANT OFFERS OBTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE PROGRAM AND THE PROGRAM WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. UST AND ITS SPONSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS AND SERVICES ADVERTISED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PROGRAM, AND DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability - Participants agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (the "Releasing Parties"), release, defend and hold harmless UST and its, agencies, sponsors, participating merchants, and Service Providers, and ISPs, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each (the "Released Parties"), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, extent, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against the Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from the Participant’s participation in the Program. Participants assume all liability for any injury, including, but not limited to, death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Program or use of any product, service, or offer purchased or received in the Program.
Hardware, Equipment & Service Requirements
- You must have access to the Internet to fully participate in the Program and you (and not UST) are solely responsible for, without limitation, obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, and services needed to so participate in the Program and access and use the Program Website and any other platform upon which the Program is offered, and paying all fees related thereto.
- By participating in the Program, you acknowledge that technical processing and transmission of information to and from the Program Website, including the information you may enter, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Governing Law - The Program and this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the District of Columbia, USA, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
Dispute Resolution - All actions, claims or disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts residing in the District of Columbia, and the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exercise of subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction over each of the parties in such courts.
Assignability - We may assign or delegate all or part of UST's rights or duties under this Agreement without such assignment or delegation being considered a change to this Agreement, and without notice to you. You may not assign this Agreement, or delegate any of your duties hereunder, without UST's prior written consent, and any assignment or delegation by you in breach of the terms hereof shall be null and void ab initio.
Severability and Waiver - This Agreement represents the entire understanding between you and UST with respect to the Program, and may only be amended as described in this Agreement. No waiver by us of any breach of any term or condition of this Agreement will constitute a waiver of, or consent to, any subsequent breach of the same or any other term or condition of this Agreement. If any part of this Agreement is found to be void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The failure to enforce any term of this Agreement on one occasion shall not prevent enforcement on any other occasion or the enforcement of any other term. Headings and captions shall not be considered included for purposes of interpretation or application hereof, but are for convenience only.
External Links - The Program Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, and these sites may likewise contain links to other websites. These links are provided strictly for Your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement or approval of these websites. We assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the sites linked to and from this site are solely responsible for their contents. We cannot take any responsibility for the content, protection, or privacy guidelines of third-party websites.
Compliance with Anti-Spam Laws - U.S. Travel complies with Canada's anti-spam legislation, found at S.C. 2010, c.23 ("CASL"). CASL affects the way in which US Travel may contact you electronically with respect to communication about promotions, special offers, and similar communications. In order for us to send commercial electronic messages ("CEMs") to you in accordance with CASL, we require your consent to receive them, which is done by opting-in to the email correspondence of choice. You may withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing by clicking here or by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us through our Contact page.
Language - You have expressly requested that this Agreement and all related documents, including notices, be in the English language. Vous avez expressément demandé que le présent contrat et tous documents y afférents, y compris tout avis, soient rédigés en langue anglaise. (Quebec only/Québec seulement). Une traduction française de ces Conditions générales est disponible sur demande.
Welcome to Daily Getaways!
Every weekday beginning May 6, 2019, America’s top travel brands are offering incredible savings on exclusive offers. From loyalty points and Vegas getaways to rental car and theme park admission discounts, there is something for everyone but act fast, quantities are limited.